The components of a cooling system are a central cooling unit, usually mounted in the engine room, and one or more air controls installed in each cabin. The central unit provides chilled water (glycol) for all cabins via a water circuit and the air control units regulate the required cooling capacities for each room individually.
Webasto offers a wide range of air controls of various formats and ranges from 4,000 to 36,000 BTU/ h, which allows it to adapt to the different space requirements of your boat. Three different construction forms, compact, thin and low-profile, are defined by the design at the same time.
Thanks to innovative features, such as vibration dampers, a remote bleeder and the management of an innovative instantaneous condensate drainage system, this series meets the highest standards of comfort. The modular concept of the BlueCool A-Series provides maximum flexibility and can be easily expanded with additional components such as the new electric heating module (EHM) and flow control valve.
- three different construction forms, compact, thin and low-profile, facilitate even very demanding installation
- new modular system with different possibilities
- Innovative Webasto Instant Drain Condensate Management
- high quality stainless steel design
- large cooling capacity and air flow of exceptional efficiency
- super quiet system with flexible vibration isolation brackets and extended air guides (ducts)
- oversized heat exchange system tested for operation in tropical conditions
Check out other products from this category