The variable speed cooling air conditioning system is the latest technology that ensures adaptability to a variety of weather conditions. This product series includes three models - the first with a capacity of V50 M, the second with V64 T and the third with a capacity of V77 T and cooling capacity of up to 77,000 BTU, which makes it suitable for installation in boats with three or more separate cabins.
If it is necessary to air-condition three or more separate rooms, a central cooling system should be considered to distribute the cooling capacity to several separate devices. The simplest solution is to install a cold water circulation system between the central unit and separate cooling devices, maintaining this water/ glycol circulation circuit at approximately +4 ºC. All Webasto cooling units are equipped with highly efficient multi-panel heat exchangers.
The BlueCool Expert Tool, connected with a single USB cable and a computer, greatly simplifies remote control and on-site service.
- power modulation in a wide range from 8,500 to 77,000 BTU
- BLDC compressors with variable speed controlled inverters
- low power consumption during activation
- extremely quiet operation
- high usability due to dynamic control of HP/ LP boundary conditions
- adjustable amperage
- preventive maintenance of the monitoring system
- operation without condensate
- easy installation and maintenance
- low operating and maintenance/ servicing costs
- light and firm
- with integrated Webasto BlueCool Expert installation and diagnostic tool
Check out other products from this category